Development Plan Hearing
Friday, December 14, 2018 ** POSTPONED ** New date will be posted when known.
Jefferson Building, Room 205
105 W. Chesapeake Avenue
- Administrative hearings are scheduled before the Baltimore County Administrative Law Judge, who has final approval authority on development plans submitted for consideration.
- The hearings are quasi-judicial and are held during the day at the government complex in Towson.
- Notice of the hearing is made to those who identified themselves as “contact persons” at the CIM.
- The property is posted for 20 working days prior to the hearing.
- Zoning relief or special hearings, if required, can be scheduled as part of the development plan hearing.
Development Plan Conferences (DPC) – Wednesday, November 21, 2018