The continued Development Plan Hearing is scheduled as follows:
Thursday, February 14 at 10 a.m.
Thursday, March 21 at 10 a.m. (continued if needed)
Friday, March 22 at 10 a.m. (continued if needed)
Jefferson Building, Room 205
105 W. Chesapeake Avenue
- Administrative hearings are scheduled before the Baltimore County Administrative Law Judge, who has final approval authority on development plans submitted for consideration.
- The hearings are quasi-judicial and are held during the day at the government complex in Towson.
- Notice of the hearing is made to those who identified themselves as “contact persons” at the CIM.
- The property is posted for 20 working days prior to the hearing.
- Zoning relief or special hearings, if required, can be scheduled as part of the development plan hearing.
Development Plan Conferences (DPC) – Wednesday, November 21, 2018